At HormoneSynergy, we work for you.
We do not work for insurance companies nor do we practice the “standard of care” model based on symptom management and disease maintenance. We offer affordable, preventive care medicine. Our mission is to help you age optimally and achieve vibrant health.
Our medical model draws on both conventional and complementary medicine. We believe that you benefit most from a blend of all available treatments, focused on your individual needs. Knowing that the word “doctor” comes from the Latin “docere,” which means “teacher,” we take seriously our role in educating you about your body and treatment options. This includes thoroughly assessing and explaining your current health status, including helping you understand lab results. In addition, we provide evidence-based information about treatment options to support you in making informed decisions about your health.
As a HormoneSynergy patient, you receive unparalleled personal attention and individualized care. Treatment options include natural therapies, lifestyle recommendations, and bioidentical hormones. Occasionally, pharmaceutical medications may be prescribed with the goal of discontinuing them once health is restored.
HormoneSynergy patients typically enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased energy
- Robust libido
- Joyful mood
- Sharper memory
- Restful sleep
- Enhanced strength and stamina
- Increased muscle mass
- Greater bone density
- Decreased body fat
- Youthful appearance
- Tighter and more elastic skin
- Higher tolerance for stress
- Faster healing capability
- Diminished aches and pains
- Stronger immune function
- Reduced risk of diseases commonly associated with aging
* We are a holistic longevity medical practice specializing in age management medicine. We do not prescribe hormones to bodybuilders or anyone looking for isolated improvements in sports performance. No medications or hormones will ever be dispensed by HormoneSynergy Clinic LLC or Dr. Retzler without an in office consultation, comprehensive medical evaluation, laboratory testing, and a prescription. Our clinic does not prescribe growth hormone.